Introduce your learners to creative writing and writing for a purpose. They’ll learn about naming words with the Patel family as well as captions and lists on the farm, helping build their extended writing skills as they progress through the units.
Cambridge Primary English Stage 1 Teacher’s Resource with Cambridge Elevate
This teacher’s resource with Cambridge Elevate provides you with everything you need to confidently plan and run your lessons. Step-by-step teaching notes include opportunities for differentiated learning and answers to activities in the learner’s books and activity books. Easily integrate extra phonics practice with links clearly identified. Full mapping to the Cambridge Primary English curriculum framework is included so you can be confident you’re covering the right material. With the accompanying Cambridge Elevate edition, you’ll get all the information in the print guide, along with editable versions of the lesson plans and worksheets.
- Full teaching notes with opportunities for differentiated activities to help you get the most from the resources.
- Fully mapped to the Cambridge Primary English curriculum framework for stage 1 for complete confidence in framework coverage.
- Outline of the key learning objectives and outcomes for each unit so you and your students are clear on the focus.
- Phonics link references highlight key opportunities to reinforce phonics teaching.
- Cambridge Elevate gives you access to everything you need to plan your teaching. Choose from editable Word files or PDFs for lesson plans and assessment.
- Go directly to the resource index to download every file you need – such as activity sheets – to deliver a specific unit or lesson, so you don’t have to rely on your internet connection.
- Cambridge Elevate is simple to navigate and personalise – highlight text, annotate, create voice notes, or organise your table of contents.
- Access your library of Cambridge books anywhere, anytime whether online or offline (via the app). For more information, please visit elevate.cambridge.org/support.